Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday April 23

Good Morning! I did it again, only this morning I didn't get out of bed until 9 am! Once again I couldn't sleep last night. I finished reading one book and started reading another one.
Tomorrow is my birthday, and also my heavier cleaning day of the basement. I'm thinking I should do all the cleaning today. Tomorrow I am going with a group from church to Wichita for the evening to the Crown Uptown Dinner Theater. I want to be able to spend what time I am home tomorrow on the computer not cleaning. Besides, who wants to clean on their birthday?

Today is shopping day. I printed out the sales list but haven't even looked at it to see if there are any things I can match coupons to. I just have some things that I want to buy and ingredients for a recipe I want to try.

I'm busy getting my blujay items back in to rotation at reallysmartdeals. I am still so very glad that blujay came back!

Hey! I just got another payment from matrixmails. It's one of the great paid to click type programs that I do.
MatrixMails - Get paid

Well, off to get a bunch of other things done for today. Have a great Thursday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...