Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday April 18

Good morning! I've been up since early but doing other things....like watching Handy Manny on Playhouse Disney to write a review of a show on gather. Here is the review that I wrote: Handy Manny Arbor Day Episode Review

Today's is the day my son gets out of jail. I will be so relieved, but not as relieved as he is I'm sure. He's already got word that he has his job back. Today is also my boyfriend's birthday. The sad part is that I've not spoken to Steve since Palm Sunday when he gave me and my mom a ride to church. He's not called me and I've not called him. We don't make the best boyfriend/girlfriend. Now I don't know if I should call him and wish him Happy Birthday and see if he has any plans for us, or wait and see if he calls me.

This is to be my first smoke free day. I found I have 5 pieces of the Nicorette gum. I hope it helps me through the day, and maybe, just maybe since I've only been smoking like 4 cigarettes a day I can use only 3 of the pieces and have 2 left for tomorrow.

I did have a productive day yesterday, and today will be the same even though I am skipping around getting things done. No matter what my evening plans end up being, I will be satisfied with what I get done online.

I'm going to close for now and move on to my gather group work.
Have yourself one awesome Saturday!
Marsha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...