Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday April 21

Good Morning!
It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today...sunny skies and a high of 72.

I got my Walgreens shopping done yesterday. I am happy with what I got and my savings. I then headed to Target to use my 3 $2 off Dry Idea coupons only to find that they were totally out of the Dry Idea that they had marked down to $2. Darn it! Here is my gather post on my Walgreen's Shopping 4/20/09
I also got in my Ocean Spray Cranergy Drink Review It's good stuff!

You know how I am having such a hard time keeping up with my gmail with so much coming in each day?? well, last night I got an email from a gal saying she was concerned about her order with me through blujay. OH OH! I went back in email and found her invoice and her payment on April 15! It's missing things like this that really upsets me about not being able to keep up with my email. I can not see what she ordered as it's on the invoice. Her concern on emailing me was the fact that blujay went down shortly after she had ordered. I had NO clue!! I've emailed a couple of people through squidoo on their thoughts but I think it's not coming back. I guess support hasn't answered questions for months now.
Does anyone know of another free site to list my crafts and other items?? It's not going to be easy work either since I have to retype everything in....and half of the photos were on my computer that crashed so those will also have to be redone.

I am working child care this evening for Early Headstart. Other than that I have no real plans for the day. I will just close today by saying Happy Tuesday :)
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...