Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday April 13

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a nice Easter.
Yesterday was a nice day...despite the weather. Church was great. We had to have the egg hunt for the kids inside the church due to the rain. It was raining when I woke up in the morning and still raining when I went to bed last night. They are calling for rain every day in the forecast through Saturday. I guess it's the April showers to bring those May flowers.
I really am wanting to get my garden area ready and get to planting.

Today is my moderate cleaning day upstairs. I've done some dishes and will head up to sweep and mop the kitchen, then vacuum all the carpets after I am done with my blog. I've already snapped at my mom this morning..she just had to start making comments on how I wash dishes, telling me it didn't look like I was rinsing them very well, then going on to ask me if I was ever taught how to do dishes. I screamed at her asking her if she wanted me to do dishes or not, and I told her that she needed to shut up. I hate myself when I act like that. For one thing is the quitting smoking thing, for another it's just my mother's attitude that if you don't do something the same way she does then you aren't doing it right...that is for everything not just the dishes. Ok...done with that rant! Yes, I do love my mother and I do appreciate her, and I am thankful for her.

I've been doing a lot of posting on gather in regards to our Easter holiday. I got stuck yesterday....I got one video in, which took an hour to load, the 2nd one I tried never did load. I got a lot of crocheting on this last craft order while I waited! I will restart the computer today before I try uploading any more videos today. If interested, you can click my gather button to the left and go check out the photos, posts and videos that I have put in.

No plans outside of the house today other than visiting my son this evening. This is our last week to visit, he gets out on Saturday. For those that don't know, he is spending 90 days in jail for driving on a suspended license. I sure hope he doesn't do this again! I have plenty for him to help with once he's out. I need his help with the van, my tv went out, and yesterday the dryer quit working.
Oh, I do also need to walk to the Dollar store and buy cat litter and trashbags, so hoping it won't be raining this afternoon so I can get that done.

Until tommorrow, he's wishing you a good Monday,
Marsha

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marsha!
    Sending positive thoughts to you today!!!
    Also, please consider FlyLady.net, I think you may find she can help (at least with the dish dilemma!!)
    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...