Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday April 16

Good Morning! I actually got out of bed on time this morning but then got busy on a bunch of stuff as usual. I'm waiting for Jasmine to get ready so we can take our weekly walk to the grocery store for shopping. Not much on any good sale this week and I didn't even come close to getting all my coupons cut out yesterday either!

I rec'd my bzz kit in the mail yesterday for the L'Oreal Revitalift campaign. I did my first bzz about it through a gather post, including a photo of the products as well as a before video of myself. Rec'd My L'Oreal Bzz Kit In the Mail Yesterday. I also finally got videos to load again for me, thank goodness!

I feel like today will be a productive day, and that is a nice feeling! I will be smoking my last cigarette today...PERIOD! Therefore send good thoughts on that for me.

I think that's it for this day...until tomorrow, have the best day possible.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...