Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday April 17

Good Morning!
I was going to do ALL of my cleaning before even getting on the computer but decided I wanted to go ahead and get this blog written. Mom is messing with me already...she's come down and turned off ALL the lights like I'm not even down here, then complaining about the light bill. Oh my gosh mother...I do pay you...and I've replaced all the bulbs down here with the energy saving bulbs anyway.
I am not one that can sit in the dark...it makes me tired and it makes me feel depressed.

I got my L'Oreal Revitalift bzz kit in the mail and wrote my initial post about it which includes a photo of the kit as well as a before video of myself. Rec'd My L'Oreal Revitalift Bzz Kit Yesterday

No plans outside of home today. I just plan on getting all the housecleaning done here in the basement. I also plan on getting through all of my websites that I do daily as well as to clear my gmail. I also need to do quite a bit of schoolwork with Jasmine. This week Heather has been a big help with Jasmine and her school work, pulling her in with her and working on things together. It's been great to see. That should keep me busy enough. It's Friday so I can stay up late and sleep in tomorrow!

Please click and nominate me for the Mom Logic contest if you would:


Here's to a great start to your weekend,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...