Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday March 10

Good Afternoon! I am late getting this posted today. I've been back and forth between the computer and cleaning. I am feeling like I am actually getting somewhere on the cleaning, but have a long ways to go to be happy for the day with it.
It went and got COLD here. Yesterday it never got above freezing, today's high is supposed to be 36, but right now it's still just 19. BBRRRRRR!! At least the cleaning is keeping me warmed up with the moving down here in this basement.

I won't do go my grocery shopping today, and possibly not until Friday. For one thing, I am far from having my coupons prepared. For another, a kind follower on twitter has offered to print the ones I need from smartsource and mail them to me. For some reason I just can't print the smartsource coupons. And for a 3rd reason...maybe it will possibly be warmer on Friday?

Guess I better get that load of laundry going and then move on to other things online.

Happy Hump Day to all!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...