Sunday, March 8, 2009

Marsha's Sunday "Musings"

I woke up at 9, which would have been 8

But even that was kind of late.

Hey! I'm a poet

and I didn't even know it


I read this last night in the Lutheran Digest and thought it was cute, so true, and probably a much needed morning prayer for us all:

Morning Prayer

So far today, God, I've done all right. I haven't gossiped, haven't lost my temper, haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish or over-indulgent. I'm really glad about that.

But in a few minutes God, I'm going to get out of bed, and from then on I'm probably going to need a lot more help.

Thank you. In Jesus' name, Amen


In other news....we had tornadoes touch down only 4 miles from our house yesterday evening. That was pretty scary. We were all outside on the porch and in the yard when the man across the street came out and yelled across that tornadoes were heading our way in 5 to 7 minutes. Oh wow! One hit just south of us and the other east of us, but it was pretty scary all the same.

I got a lot of things done yesterday. I got the rest of my new things (incense) listed on blujay. I did my group work here on gather. I'm attempting to go through my email and get rid of it backwards. I got up to February 28. I hope to clear the box today and start fresh and try to figure out how to keep up with all that comes in in a day. I'm in the process of making my business bookmarks. I had run out. I put one in every order that I send out. I had to remake the file since I lost the original file in my computer when it crashed.

My plans today include finishing up what is above, getting my coupons cut out and doing some grocery shopping. Hopefully also to get my living area here in the basement pretty well cleaned up too. It's spring break this week, which is great. It means I don't have to hurry to bed, or set my alarm to get up and make sure Allen is up and getting ready for school. On the down side...no quiet time while three of the grandkids are at school.

The kittens are a week old today and their eyes are opening. I need to get more pictures. It's sure going to be hard to give them away when it's time. We've not had an orange cat in a long time. I especially like the one that is white with the orange spots.

Well, better get busy on all my projects, and my group work. Have a great day my friends!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...