Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday March 13

Oh oh, Friday the 13th. I'm not superstitious, it's going to be a great day! I did wake up and go outside to see all the cars covered with snow. I guess the ground was warm enough to melt it.
I also did not get out of bed until just after 9:30. Here's my story, and I'm sticking to it! Around 4:30 am, somehow 3 of my grandkids came down here and got in bed with me. Araya was crying and crying about someone had poked her in the finger with a stick. Was she dreaming? I don't know. Before long they had found a slinky and they were laughing playing with it. Finally after 6 am we all went back to sleep. I felt like I was a kid again and in the middle of some slumber party. There you go, my excuse for sleeping in this morning.

I did get in some grocery shopping and posted it along with a photo to gather. Grocery Shopping 3/9/09

I also have started where I am going to post our budget suppers. I did the first one last night. Budget Supper 3/9/09
Tonight I am trying a breakfast casserole recipe that I got from gather so that will be tonight's post.

I again updated 2 squidoo lenses. One was the one I built on Fat Albert. I was going to add a featured lenses module only to find in search that I am the only one that's made a Fat Albert lens. It's such a fun one, I hope you will check it out. Fat Albert
Today I will cover Jasmine's Anime lapbook and get photos, so her lapbook lens will be one that gets updated today.

I got my first 2 coupon choo choo train group coupon trains in the mail today. I need to finish cutting all my coupons today and get these 2 trains back in the mail. I'm excited to be a part of the group and have a chance at some different coupons from around the US. The group has a 3 month probationary period where you can only be on up to 3 trains for that time, but watch out once my 3 months is over!

I guess I better get to my work both on the computer and around the house. Have an awesome start to your weekend!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...