Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break Week

Good Morning! It's spring break week here. I'm not starting it out well either! I didn't crawl out of bed until 9:30 this morning. What a waste to the day.

I spent a lot of yesterday in twitter. I found loads of interesting coupon articles and such while I got all my coupons cut out. Today I want to get my coupons organized into my notebook. That in itself is quite the task. I also need to clean house today before the mess drives me insane. It doesn't pay to take days off of the regular cleaning tasks.
I am also wanting to get my file started from the Sidetracked Home Executives book. (think I can do it all?) This is in addition to all my paid to clicks, gathering, and updating on squidoo.

I'm real tempted to go ahead and do my Walgreen's shopping today since my mom has Avon to deliver right by there anyway. There are loads of good deals to get this week, plus I still need to buy my rebate items for the month. It's a long drive across town in my van with the rod going out is the scary part, but if I drive myself instead of having Steve take me before bowling then I can spend more time shopping.

I guess since it's after 11 am already I better get things started around here. Have a great Monday!
Marsha

2 comments:

  1. Just want to let you know I came here from your 'tweet'. I'll help promo you as much as I can, especially squid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our spring break isn't until next month, thank goodness! It's snowing today and I'd be really sad if it snowed over spring break :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...