Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday March 7

Good Morning! It's cloudy out and they are calling for rain. That's ok, the high is supposed to be 60...although the weather in my bar above is telling me it's 63 out right now....and it also says the sky is clear. Apparently it's not very accurate LOL

I got really busy yesterday on everything that I do online. In fact, I am really amazed at all that I accomplished on here! I got through all my paid to clicks and game type websites. I did a lot in my own gather group and then did a my work in some of the other groups that I am in. I got my Sample Gal, Under The Rainbow Gifts, and My Cello in a Box squidoo lenses updated for March. (I even updated my online craft mall lens this morning) I also started adding incense to my blujay store. I have several more listings to go to be done but got some of it in last night.
I had a prize to send out and didn't have any of my bookmarks left that I mail out with my orders. I had to redo the file to print them since it was lost in my computer crash. I got those bookmarks made too. This morning I am working on making some dish scrubbies that the gal decided to order to be added in with her prize package.

The prize is what she won from me at the last Under The Rainbow Celebration. It's almost time for the next Celebration!
Under The Rainbow Spring Fling!


I'm going to go for now and see just what I can get done this day too :) Have an awesome Saturday!
Marsha

1 comment:

  1. some days it feels really good to get that mountain down to a molehill.

    Good Job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...