Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday March 4

Good Morning! I'm running behind, which is pretty much par for the course. However, I've got my grocery shopping done, and the daily housework is done. I'm getting ready to take the girls to school then take the van in to the shop. Now we are thinking it's the fuel regulator that might be out as well as the bearings. I'm just praying that they are able to fix those things, and that with selling my other van for junk I am able to pay for the repairs. As well as that it solves the problem and I will have a reliable vehicle. Say some prayers with me.

I had a great time shopping at Walgreens last night just getting a few things. I did a post on it on gather. You might check it out as the deals are still good! Good Deal Alerts at Walgreens

I need to get into squidoo today and update my lenses that have monthly specials that change. It should have already been done since today is the 4th! I did update my lensography yesterday to add my newest lenses. Marsha's Lensography I need to update the photos there at another time.

I also did get some coupons cut and sorted yesterday. I hope to work on that more today here and there. The store is having the buy 10 items get $5 off special again, however, they only have a few of the items listed in the flyer. I did the one on the pints of ice cream this morning. I bought 30 for a total of $14.70...yum!

Better run, almost time to get the girls to school and the van to the shop.
Marsha

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my bog and giving me the update about the Dove soap! I am going to go and try it today. I saw your other deal you posted about the Excedrine Menstrual Complete... that's now on my to buy list too. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...