Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday February 6

Good Morning! Here we are to Friday again. Today's high is supposed to be 72. Looks like highs in the 50's with rain in the next few days. Still great weather for winter for sure.

I don't have any real plans for today. I finished the plarn shopping bag while Heather was at the dentist. I worked on coupons while watching Grey's Anatomy last night and will do the same this evening while I watch Ghost Whisperer.
I told Steve yesterday that I will try to get quilt squares cut today with the cutter that he bought me....guess that needs to be in my plans.

Here is a book review post on gather of Rich Kid Smart Kid. Rich Kid Smart Kid I shared the squidoo lens on it yesterday.

I'm not going to feature a squidoo lens today. I'm working on updating all of them, adding modules along the way. They say part of being a giant squid is keeping your lenses fresh.


Click here to send a Love Out Loud ping.

Until tomorrow, have a great start to your weekend.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...