Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday February 5

Good Morning! Once again, housework for the day is pretty much done. The weather forecast is saying highs in the 60's today and Friday and Saturday. Sunday and Monday it says highs in the 50's with rain. Rain in the winter, isn't that strange?

Heather has a dentist appointment this afternoon. I can't decide if I want to take a book to read or take this shopping bag and get it finished up. I have to cut a few more bags and make the straps is all I have left to do.
I will work on sorting coupons while I watch Grey's Anatomy this evening.

Here is one of my gather posts from yesterday...it's about the newest gift that Steve has bought me. And something I will mess with tomorrow as he's going to expect to see something done with it LOL Look What Steve Bought Me Now

47 lenses complete on squidoo! Here is the link to the book review lens that I made yesterday. I am also busy updating lenses as I go along. I think I might just be getting the hang of this. Rich Ki Smart Kid by Robert T. Kyosaki--Book Review

Have a wonderful day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...