Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday February 4

Good Morning. I say that although as with most nights I just could not get to sleep last night. I'm going to have to learn to do something productive in those hours of not sleeping. I am tired enough to sleep but can't get my brain to shut off the thinking.
I think I will head back to bed after typing this.
I have about 5 posts I can do on gather today plus put in some photos. I have the book review squidoo lens to get built and then at least one other lens updated.
I have the plarn shopping bag to crochet on. I've not kept up with my listing goal on blujay so I need to get back to work on that...can't sell it if it's not listed.
I've pretty much done my housework for the day today and have coupons ready to go shop the current sale at the grocery store.

For today I will share the photo essay I did on Elizabeth's 23rd birthday. I only got 4 photos taken. Elizabeth's 23rd Birthday February 1

I got another squidoo lens built yesterday on Sample Gal, which is another business that I am affiliated with. It's my 46th lens, only 4 more to go. I will be doing the book review one, then starting one on Jasmine's lapbooks as soon as she finishes the one she started yesterday. I'm so close to getting to the 50! Sample Gal

I'm off, a lot to get done today! I'm glad for all that I do to keep myself busy.

Have a great "hump day",
Marsha


Click here to send a Love Out Loud ping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...