Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday December 17

Good Morning. The snow did stop falling sometime last night. It's ok outside since there isn't wind right now. It's that cold wind that cuts right through me.
There are no real plans for today. I have work in a couple hours, just today and tomorrow left to worry about that! The kids have Awanas this evening, then there is 2 weeks off there too. I will probably wrap a few gifts today. Other plans include sitting with Jasmine and getting serious about her schoolwork.

Today I will share the post I did on gather on my sewing machine debut. I got it out and got the 2 pillows made for gifts. Photos are included. Sewing Machine Debut

Today's squidoo lens to feature is the one I built on my blujay. Marsha's blujay It's neat as I have an rss feed which changes up to show some of what I have listed. I've recently added 3 more listings too.

I'm off for this day....have a blessed day.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...