Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday December 18

Good Morning! It's cold outside, but not windy. If it can only stay like this today I will have it made. However, it's supposed to start raining ice.
Today is my last day of work, and right after work I go to the Salvation Army to get Jasmine's gifts and our food basket. Then, I head to First Call for Help and get Heather's gifts.
I will spend the rest of the day mostly wrapping the gifts. Once that is done all I will have left if my Christmas goodie making and I plan on doing that over the weekend and Monday.

Today I would like to share a post I did a couple of days ago on Gather. It's the snow we woke up to. Woke up to Shovel Snow

Today's featured squidoo lens is a book review for Empty Promises. That sure was an interesting book. I hope you will check it out. Empty Promises Book Review


Joanne's Glitter Comments
Joanne's Layouts!


Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...