Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday December 15

Good Cold Morning. We woke up to -4º Can we say bbrrrrr?
Today is my payday. So, if I have a ride I will be busy. I will have to get my check after work, go to the bank, then to pay the cable bill, then to the post office, then to pay the water bill, then to make the van payment, then to 2 stores.
I have no idea if my daughter's boyfriend is willing to run me to all those places even if I give him money. I may have to come home first and call the man down the street and see if I can pay him to run me around. (so sad to make the van payment when it's not running...$169 more to pay on it then we can junk it)

Here is my weekly mail call post from gather. It wasn't a terrific week, but I did get some things in. Mail Call! Week of December 7

Today's squidoo lens to share is one that I built for Jasmine on the anime Naruto. I recently updated it adding a really cool video. I hope you will check it out. Naruto Fanatic

Until tomorrow, once again...stay warm!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...