Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday December 20

Afternoon all. This will be short today as I've been sick since I went to bed last night. It's 4 pm now and I'm just feeling better enough to think I actually want to try sitting in front of the computer.

The Christmas party for work was nice yesterday and I'm glad I went. There were lots that wanted to tell me goodbye, give me a hug and tell me that I will be missed. Afterwards I was able to get a ride to Wal Mart to pick up a few groceries. I cam home to find my mother sick...and so it goes.
Praying that no one is sick today, tonight or tomorrow morning so we can all make it to church for the special service before Christmas.

I will go ahead and feature one of my squidoo lenses today. It's the one I built on mycoolcontests. I hope you will check it out and join to help me get more entries. I still need to log in to see if I won anything today. My Cool Contests


Joanne's Glitter Comments
Joanne's Layouts!


Until tomorrow have a great evening,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...