Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday December 6

Good Morning. 9:15...that is what time I crawled out of bed this morning. It wasn't that I stayed up late, but had a granddaughter who thought all night she was going to be sick.

I gave up on yuwie yesterday (sorry friends) I was trying to do about 10 things at once and when I would hit back to yuwie I would find I had left it on the page to leave a comment, then when I put the comment in it locked me out on suspicion of fraudulent activity. I guess just because it took me so long to put in the comment. When it happened the 2nd time I just closed yuwie for the day. I will catch up with you all today.

I actually did 6 posts on gather yesterday as well as shared 2 photos. I'm going to share my post of the Game Wave system we got yesterday thru bzz agent. Game Wave Gaming System Came Today From Bzzagent

I updated my cello in the box lens yesterday on gather so I will make that my featured lens for the day. I hope you will take a look, I put in the December specials. My Cello In A Box

No real plans today other than clicking away on the computer. I would like to make a trip to the grocery store at some point too.

Until tomorrow have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...