Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday December 28

Good Morning!
It snowed yesterday but by afternoon it had warmed up enough to melt it all away. Looks like the high's for the next 5 days jump around in the 40's and 50's and no call for anymore snow right now. Sounds darn good to me.
We have this week off school yet, then it's back to that grind.

Today's plans include continuing to work on the shopping bag that I am crocheting with the plastic bags, house cleaning, and whatever I can get done on the computer. I'm going up soon to put some chicken in the crockpot for supper tonight.

Here is part 2 of the photos of Christmas Eve at my brothers house...funner photos as gifts are being opened. Christmas Eve at My Brothers 2008 Part 2

Today I will feature the squidoo lens that I built which is a book review on the book Summer Sisters by Judy Blume. Good book, great author, I hope you will take a look see. Summer Sisters Book Review


glitter-graphics.com

Have a blessed Sunday,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...