Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday January 2

Good Morning, almost afternoon. I started out with my cleaning, but unexpectedly had to take my son to the dentist. This afternoon will be spent running my mother around for her SS payday.
I've been fighting a lot of trojans on my computer, which is really slowing me down on what I need to get done online to earn money. It's not good!!

It's Friday and I can't believe it. Christmas break is over and Allen goes back to school on Monday, but I don't go back to work. I'm not ready to have to start getting up so early in the morning again.

Today I want to share the last of my Christmas Photo essays from gather. This one is the photos from Christmas morning here at home. Christmas Day at Home

Today's squidoo lens to feature is one on Dora the Explorer that I built for Araya. It's a fun one, she has me go to it often just to watch the video. Dora The Explorer for Araya

Until tomorrow, have a great Friday with a great start to your weekend.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...