Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday December 27

Good Morning. Yep, it sure was a nice day yesterday. It got up to 65º. Elizabeth and Chris came over and took the kids outside for some good fun. Today it's swooped down to a high in the 30's, but still not as bad as it could be.
No real plans today. I think I will mostly just sit here, click on the computer and work on crafts.

Here is the first photo post of our Christmas that I put on gather. Christmas Eve at My Brothers Part 1 I did 4 photo posts total.

I also built a new squidoo lens yesterday. This one is on REO Speedwagon. I've included 5 videos plus the lyrics to the 5 songs as well. I hope you will check it out. REO Speedwagon Fans


glitter-graphics.com

Have an awesome Saturday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...