Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve 2008

Good Morning! Here it is, the last day of 2008.
This is my 286th post on blogspot. I thought I had started at the beginning of the year, but looking back I see I actually did my first post on March 10.
I hope some of you have gotten to know me better over the year.

Any plans for New Year's Eve? Me, Steve, Heather, Adam, Jasmine, Elizabeth and Chris are bowling tonight for New Years Eve. That is always lots of fun, especially if you are like us and love to bowl. They make it really fun.

I want to share a photo essay on gather today. It's Christmas eve at home photos. As soon as I post this, it's that time, time to take down the Christmas tree. Christmas Eve at Home Photos

For my featured squidoo lens today I want to share one that I made for my grandson. It's on the Power Rangers. Power Rangers


glitter-graphics.com

See you in the New Year Tomorrow!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...