Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday December 1

Good morning! It snowed last night and stuck. Not much thank goodness. (no, I do not like snow!) Only way I like snow is if I don't have to go out in it at all and all I can do is look at it.

I'm really only going to talk about one thing today and that's Cyber Monday at piepoints.com. Come on in for the chat party. Still savings to be had and fun chatting. Prizes yet to be won...with another grand prize to be given away tonight!
Piepoints chat (just put in a username)
Cyber Monday Specials at piepoints
Prizes available at piepoints
I hope you will check it all out. We had a lot of fun on Black Friday and decided to extend it until today.

I guess I will say that I did get more cleaning done yesterday, we did get our Christmas tree up, and I did finish making that rug. All in all it was a great day yesterday.

Until tomorrow, take care,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...