Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday October 22

Good Morning!
I am letting Allen stay home from school today. Poor little guy had quite the ordeal at the dentist yesterday. The tooth they were pulling was stubborn and it took well over an hour to get it out. They ended up having to cut the tooth in half, then on one side leaving the tip of the root in.
Bowling went better than I thought last night and I did enjoy myself. We aren't winning like last year, but for me it's for fun anyway.
The plumber has been working away here at mom's. All that is left now is the bathtub fixtures and piping to change out. He's made a big mess down here, but I can't wait for him to get done today so that I can get it all cleaned up, the floor swept and mopped etc. Then, no more worries about drips, leaks, etc.

Today I will share part 5 of the Rod Run at gather. They are changing the photo area where we can make albums for our photos, there seems to be a glitch right away but if they get it fixed it will work out well. Rod Run October 3-5, 2008 Photos Part 5

Moving on now I go to play at winster for this morning.

Have a good day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...