Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday October 19

Good Morning. I am getting my post in before church this morning. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful weather day. Forecast is calling for more rain and cooler weather though starting Tuesday.
I did get both craft orders done and ready to mail yesterday, that was a plus. I have an online friend now that wants me to make up several items and send them to her and she will sell them where she works. I will be working on that stuff this coming week and hopefully mailing her a package on Friday. The holidays are coming up and it's really nice of her to make the offer to help me out.

I built 4 more lenses on squidoo yesterday, but haven't gotten listed on the side here yet. I hope you will check them out when I do. I made one on Dora the Explorer, one on Tweety Bird, one on Betty Boop and one on the homeschoolbuy website.

I got in part 4 of the Rod Run photos at gather yesterday and will do part 5 today, but for today I want to share my weekly Mail call post. Mail Call! Week of October 12

I better get on upstairs and get the grandkids dressed and fed so we aren't late for Sunday school. Allen is having his communion classes right now during the Sunday school hour.

Have a glorious day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...