Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday October 25

Good Morning.
We made it through last night with no one sick (that I know of) I really figuredI would be typing this after my trip to the library book sale.
The granddaughters are waking up down here. I will wake Jasmine up when I am done typing this for her to go with me to the book sale.

I haven't been doing at gather what I should, so today I will share a video with you of some of Willo's first steps.


Since I won't have time this morning to play over at winster I'm going to head on in the msn live and play a few games there, then do winster once I am home. If you haven't checked out the msn live games, they are really neat and I've gotten in a lot of things with my points I earn to use towards Christmas, or other, gifts.

I better run for this day. Have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...