Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday October 20

Good Morning. Already the 20th....seems this month is going by fast.
Having trouble getting my grandson to cooperate this morning for school and his mother didn't show up to take him. Ten more minutes and he is late and he's still not dressed or had any breakfast. gggrrrrrr......

I still didn't take the time to get my newest squidoo lenses listed on the side there, maybe I might get that done by tomorrow. Not sure what today is going to bring. I really need to get to the doctor and find out what is wrong that is making my back hurt so bad. If I call and can get in this morning then I will call in and not go to work.

Today I am sharing part 4 of my photos from the Rod Run. Rod Run October 3-5, 2008 Photos Part 4

On I go now to play at winster, I am just over half way to my next $5 amazon there.

Have a good day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...