Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday October 8

Good Morning...well I guess...
I got off work yesterday, took Heather right to her math tutoring. Then I went to pick up Allen from school to get to his dentist appt. On the way there I had to pick up my son and get him to work. Allen ended up having 2 teeth pulled instead of one. We got done at the dentist just in time to find out that my daughter was still working out of town and I had to go and pick up my granddaughters from school. I got home from that, and went to just run into the house for a few minutes before having to leave to get my mom to her doctor appt. when we hear "ssssssssssss" It was the front tire of the van going flat. So much for taking her to the dr, she had to quickly call a friend and get a ride.
Today is Steve's day off work and he is going to get me to work and back, but I also must do some grocery shopping. I have no idea how we are going to fix the tire as there is no money. I've had to spend my emergency savings this past week to buy milk, eggs, bread and margarine. Nothing left! I don't get paid until the 15th. ggggrrrr to money!

On a brighter note, I did manage to quickly build another squidoo lens yesterday morning. This one is on mycoolcontests.com. I hope you will click from the left and read more details on it as it's lots of fun and I really enjoy winning the prizes. I will edit the lens at some point to include pics of what I have won, might get to that today, not sure. Here is the banner just to click on over to the site.


I am also presenting at Under the Rainbow's Spooky Celebration this evening, so if you are reading this, maybe you can stop in for some of the fun!

Guess I better figure out some things here and will give another update tomorrow.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...