Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday September 3

It's a chilly, blustery day outside. So far the high is just 50 and only to get up in the low 70's. bbbrrrr for me. That's how we all know it's state fair time...it turns chilly in a hurry...the fair starts this coming Friday.
It's my mom's payday today so that takes care of my entire afternoon once I am off work. I plan on sorting coupons and crocheting on my "wall divider" while I am out with her.
Steve is off work tomorrow so he says he will stop by this evening to watch a movie or something.
In other words, yet another short day for internet time.

Today I am going to share the photo essay that I did on Araya's birthday. Araya's 3rd Birthday--August 29--Photo Essay

I have put in a total of 325 photos for the summerpics promo on gather...I wish it could be more, but that is over double what my original goal was so I am happy.

I hope everyone has a good day :)
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...