Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday September 2

I woke up this morning and realized that I didn't take my mom to the doctor yesterday. They must have been closed for the holiday. Unfortunately for me that adds to my already busy Tuesday schedule, but what can I do?
I started out this morning by taking my son to court on his fines..just a check in court on how he is doing paying them. I am home long enough to get some pictures in on gather and to write this up before I head to work. Right after work I have to take Heather to math tutoring. Then I am home for about 1 1/2 hours before taking my mom to the doctor. Once home from there we will have to hurry with supper before it's time for me to head out for bowling league.

Speaking of bowling...today I am going to share the pics I took last week. Bowling Time Photos

I better head off of here and get myself ready for work. Last Thursday I forgot to put my tennis shoes on and went to work in my sandals, which is a no-no!

Have the best day you can,
Marsha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...