Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday September 1 Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!
Good day today,...paid day off work...but bad that it is a no mail day.
I don't have any plans for today except to keep cleaning and organizing what I can here in the basement. Trying to figure out right now just what I am going to do with the stuff on the ping pong table until I am able to get a couple more shelving units to put it on.

Here is a summer hodge podge of photos I took for the summer pics promotion around my neighborhood and around town. Summer Hodge Podge--Photo Essay

I think today's only plans outside the house is my mom's Monday doctor appointment.
Our state fair starts Friday, we will go next Monday when it's $1 day. That whole week is going to just be exhausting!

Have a great Labor Day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...