Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday September 4

bbrrrr...I stayed chilly all day yesterday as the high only reached 67. I don't know what today will bring but it seems warmer. I sure hope so!
I will be heading to work soon. After work is Heather's math tutoring and then my mom's dr. appt. later in the afternoon. I sure hope that's it!
I worked on my room divider while I sat in the van waiting for my mom. I almost have it as far as I am going to make it.
I got in the mood to get back to some cleaning at 9 pm last night. The kids asked why I was cleaning so late. Well, better take advantage of the mood when it hits. The playroom is now almost transformed into a bedroom for Allen as well as being the playroom.

Today I will share my mail call gather post from last Saturday. I changed the name of it from Freebies to mail call since I post everything that I get. Mail Call! Week of August24

I am working on crocheting as many dish scrubbies for me friend as I can over the next couple of days. This way we will have a little money to spend on $1 day at the fair on Monday. Not sure how many I can find time to make, but any amount of money is better than none.

Have a good day, and I will chat with you tomorrow.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...