Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday September 6

Well, woke up to rain yesterday morning, and it was still raining when I went to bed last night. It just never stopped. I woke up this morning and it's still raining. According to the forecast it is to keep on raining through the end of Monday. Which, isn't good since that is the $1 day at the fair.
I am about to head to the farmer's market in the rain and hope to pick up a cantaloupe, a bag of apples and a bag of potatoes with my mom's last $6 in governement commodity certificates.
Otherwise I plan on just mostly working on my email today. With over 8,000 emails in my inbox I really need to get that cleaned out then try to keep up daily again. I haven't been caught up since we went to family camp late June/early July.

Today I will share a photo essay I did on Labor Day of the grandkids at the water park. Water Park Fun on Labor Day--Photo Essay
The summer pics promotion ended yesterday at 5:30 pm. I ended up putting in 350 photos total, which wasn't anything compared to lots of others who put in over 1,000 photos!

I am off for today. Have a good day, and if you are having rain like we are, try to stay dry.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...