Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday September 20

I am late getting my blog done for today.
I've been busy looking through things and getting some ready for that yard sale coming up.
I also got busy and got another listing in my blujay store, this one is some movie star cards that my mom had collected.
I also updated my Gifts Galore and More squidoo lens. I put a list of my lenses to the side here on my blog now if you are interested in checking any of them out. I still haven't figured out the affiliate thing, but haven't tried today either.
I'm waiting on the mail to come today to see if I get anything else to add to my Mail Call post on gather today. It's been a great mail week this past week so I hope when I post the article tomorrow you will come and take a look.

Here is another video from the fair in the meantime. Have a GREAT day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...