Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday September 15

It's my payday today and I am going to have to do the best I can with only 18 hours and 45 minutes on my check. The cable bill will have to be shorted to get in some other things.
My grandson started feeling bad yesterday and slept most of the day. He has a sore throat, headache, and fever so he will be going to the doctor today to get checked for strep.
I am going to give the Angel Food Ministry a try. I have to stop in there before heading to work to order my food package. Looks like a lot of good stuff in the $30 package and I am hearing others rave about what a good deal it is.
Other than that and a little grocery shopping I think the only outside appt is my moms usual Monday dr appt.

I am trying to upload a video on gather and it's not cooperating with me. But, today I will share my mail call post. Mail Call! Week of September 7

Guess I better get my msn live games played then head out. Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...