Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday September 19

woo hoo! It's Friday!
Looks like another beautiful day here...the kinds of weather I wish we could have year round.
I got 4 parts of a video up on gather. I got a couple new items listed in my blujay store, I updated my Gifts Galore and More squidoo lens and I built a new lens on the traffic exchanges that I do.
Traffic Exchange lens on squidoo
I'm still upset that I can't figure out how to go about getting the affiliate codes put in correctly on squidoo. Hopefully someone in the forum can lead me in the direction to get those done.

I am heading off to play games at msn live and on winster before taking on the task of getting as much of my gmail done as I can. My head is spinning because as I've been told by many....not only am I trying to do too much outside of the internet I am just trying to do too many things at once on the computer.

In 2 weeks I will be having a yard sale at the Headstart building. It's usually successful because we fill the whole school yard with people selling things so we get a lot of customers. I have several boxes of items ready to be priced and want to get that done over this weekend.

Until tomorrow, have a blessed day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...