Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday September 18

aahhhh...my last day of work for this week.
Thursday's are busy. Work, then take Heather to math tutoring, then take my mom to the doctor...that will be every Thursday for some time.
I don't think there is ANYTHING written in my planner tomorrow though. I am in hopes of catching up on my email finally tomorrow.
Of course, I had more time on the computer yesterday but I got wrapped up in squidoo, reading what I found to help me start to earn there. There is a LOT to learn, but also a lot of money to be made too. I made another lens yesterday on online parties if you would like to check it out. Online Parties

Below is a video of another of the rides at the fair.


Have a great day...look like another beautiful day here.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...