Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday September 16

Good Morning!
Does anyone want a cat that likes to get on your lap and suck on your clothes? Nymphadora does this and it's driving me crazy. Her way of giving love I guess.
Soon I will be heading to work. After work I will take Heather to her math tutoring. I am going to ask if we can change to another day besides Tuesday. This evening I have the bowling league.
The weather is great this past few days! Just about perfect in fact. The kinds I would love to see year around.

We got Allen Jr started on his meds for the strep throat. He is home from school again today, but hopefully will feel well enough to go back tomorrow. I've had strep a few times and I know even with meds it takes days before you start feeling better. Poor guy.



This is a one of the videos that I took at the Kansas State Fair.

I guess that's it for today. Have a glorious day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...