Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rainy Saturday

Here we are, another rainy Saturday. Today it bothers me. We have plans to cook out and swim at Steve's this evening. It wouldn't bother me except this is the first time in a very long time that my son gets to go to work at 8 pm this evening instead of 5 pm. Meaning that he can actually spend the evening with us.
It's pretty chilly outside. I am just in hopes and praying that it will at least clear up enough for us to cook out.

I made myself a goal this morning to try to reach the 3,000 pts this month with gather. Once you do that you can get paid cash over the gift cards.
So, every time you click an article that I post here I earn points. Last night I joined a recycle group and posted this article: Re-Use Those Cereal Bags

Ok, off to read, rate and comment at gather until we leave this evening. Have a great day!

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...