Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday

It's so hard to believe that it's already Friday! I don't have any real plans today other than taking my son to an appointment and then to get his hair cut.

I worked all day yesterday and I think I finally have everything listed at blujay. Now I will just list as I complete crafts. Before I worry about that I need to get Ariels birthday gift made. I am making her a Barbie patio set out of plastic canvas and all I have done on it is the canvas cut. I also need to do some cleaning up around the house too.

If you want to see the full listing of 72 items on blujay, you can check here Marsha's blujay Store I have crafts, books, jewelry and even formal dresses.

I got my final photo essay done at gather yesterday too. If you would like to take a look, please do so. Our Time at Kansas Bible Camp--Photo Essay

Thanks to everyone and here is wishing you a great start to your weekend!
Marsha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...