Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Sunday

Good hot afternoon to all! It's topped 100º outside. We are heading to Steve's house here in a bit for take a dip in the pool he bought last night.

I've been working more at posting my crafts on blujay. I still have several to go but you can check out what I have so far if you would like.
Marsha's Blujay store I will be adding more than just crafts once I get the crafts all put in. This entire week will be dedicated to getting my auctions and things in line.

If you would like, I would like to invite you to take a look at my images that I have posted on gather. I've not taken the time to write my freebies article yet, but will do that this evening. Marsha's gather images

Have a great day and stay as cool as you can!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...