Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday

This week sure seems to be flying by. It was a long day at church yesterday with getting the pictures for the directory. I didn't get home until after 11 pm.
This morning started with taking my mom to pick up her commodities. This afternoon Heather has her group and my mom has her dr appt. This evening I have council meeting at church. So....another short computer day.
It's still cooler outside. Cloudy and looking like rain.

i am still listing items at blujay and will get whatever I can listed there today. It will be an ongoing process as I get other crafts made to list as well as find other things around the house that I can list. Once again, you can check out my store at Marsha's Blujay Store I hope you will check back often as I continue to build.

I'm not going to list anything from gather today. I did post a few images there yesterday. I hope to find time to post my last photo essay today on our time at camp.

Today's program I would like to tell you about is nominimum.com which is just that, no minimum to cash out. I've been saving up there and will cash out for the first time tomorrow.
no-minimum.com

Have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...