Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday

Late again getting my blog done for the day.
I started the day taking pics and scanning the rest of the crafts that I have made. I got more listed, but I didn't realize just how much I had made ahead. I should be done listing the crafts by tomorrow.

The weather here went from 100 yesterday to around 70 and sprinkles of rain today. even with the rain it's very pleasant outside.
I am about to go out and start up the grill to cook supper. Yummy1

I got my 2nd photo essay written at gather about Kansas Bible camp. I hope you will take a look at it here. Kansas Bible Camp 2--A Photo Essay About to go in and make another that I will post tomorrow.

You can check what I've added to blujay here Marsha's blujay Store

Have a Blessed day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...