Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday!

Good morning to my blog friends. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. So far sunny skies and not a lot of wind. Even looks like in to next week the highs are in the 70's. Thats a good thing, the girls and I will be at homeschool camp next week and there is no heat at camp. (Think I can sneak along a space heater for nights?)

I didn't get all of my 75 samples completed yesterday, so that is today's first task so that I can be sure to get them mailed out no later than Monday. I hope to also have time today to scan the rest of my books, but if not, there is always tomorrow.

Todays ebay listing is a lot of 17 Crafts n' Things Magazines
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330227677348

I did go through all of these before listing and made lots of copies of crafts that I want to give a try.

I better get right busy on these samples. Here's hoping everyone has a glorious Saturday!

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...