Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good Sunday

Good Sunday to everyone!
I believe today will be a good day. We haven't made it to Sunday school since before the move but today we are. I am on altar guild this month so I have yet to set up the alter for today. I am also council person of the month this month too.

The Spring Celebration went excellent yesterday at Under The Rainbow. I got 2 orders, and have both of them almost done. It's going again tomorrow (Monday) so click the button and join us....always a good time.

Today's ebay listing is a Lot of 4 Brotherhood of War books by W.E.B. Griffin
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330226059132

I'm also getting some updating done over at mompack auctions and homeschoolbuy auctions as well.

Time now to wake up children for church, so I will see everyone tomorrow.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...