Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's a Busy Sunday

Yes, it will be a busy Sunday today. We start out with church. Shortly after church we will head out and Bowl for Kids Sake, benefiting our local Big Brothers/Big Sisters. I hope to then get in some computer time before supper and then we head out to Bible study at church.

I doubt that I accomplish much else today. I am listing my daily ebay listing early. Today's listing is another psychology textbook.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330229760200

The weather looks good for today! Seems I can't get in to the weather at iwon today, but it is showing a high of 80 for today, then 76 tomorrow and 72 for Tuesday. Sounds great to me.

Have a blessed Sunday,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...