Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep, today is my birthday. Now isn't it too bad I just can't sit and work on my computer all day? lol.
Time to be at work will be here before I know it. After work I am in hopes of loading up the boxes of clothing my mom wants to take to the Goodwill store. Then I want to grocery shop at Aldi's. I need to go to Hobby Lobby to buy netting to make dish scrubbies for an order I rec'd last night. And, the usual Thursday agenda of getting Heather to her group and my mom to her doctor appointment.

I'm sitting here with 8 month old granddaughter, Willo, on my lap so it's hard to type. Mommy and Daddy had to go return the U-Haul they used yesterday to go to Bazine and pack up the rest of their house there. My mom isn't dressed yet to watch her. She's a sweetie though and seems to be growing up pretty fast right now, doing new things each day.

We had LOTS of rain and severe thunderstorms in our area yesterday. How exciting it was to drive to Wichita in pouring down rain and lightening that seems to be hitting straight down in front of you....not. We made it there and back safely though thank the Lord. It's still looking pretty blah outside this morning.

Today's ebay listing is a textbook, Intermediate Algebra
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330231014675

Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...