Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday

What will Tuesday bring? It's our last night of bowling. The season is over and tonight is fun/awards night. Steve and I do bowl again on Sunday in the Hutchinson News tournament. Hopefully we will bowl at least a few times over the summer before the league season starts again.
Heather will have her group therapy today. We have our one home visitor scheduled this afternoon too. I guess he came last week while we were in Wichita with Heather.

I'm in hopes that the Lord of the Rings curriculum I ordered from Cindy will come in the mail today. I think the girls will really enjoy learning out of it. If you want to check it out, you can find it at http://brainathonemporium.com/order/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=378
That is what I ordered.

Today's ebay listing is a textbook of Brief Applied Calculus.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330230361509

Ok, off to get some clicking in before work. Have a glorious day!

Marsha



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...